(423) 542-5600 • Contact Us
Heera Moti is an eminent jewelry manufacturer servicing many of the finest retailers throughout North America and Canada for over 30 years. Our company was founded on the vision of the late M.T. Sadhwani. At a young age, his son Naresh apprenticed under the tutelage of world renowned designers and diamond cutters, where he was inspired to develop his own unique diamond cuts and jewelry designs. Naresh always dreamed of being an entrepreneur and he founded the company with a new vision for the jewelry industry. Designing classy, elegant, and sophisticated pieces of jewelry has been an enduring tradition within Heera Moti.
Over the past 30 years as a diamantaire, Naresh has worked with diamonds, precious metals, and rare gemstones to assemble the finest pieces. Our quality control team rejects 96% of all diamonds presented to us, and only the remaining 4% go on to become Heera Moti diamonds. Every diamond has a story, and Heera Moti diamonds are recognized for their special cut emphasizing brilliance and luster. Heera Moti has a talented team of gemologists, artisans, and designers, who have an unparalleled dedication to quality craftsmanship.
Visit Heera Moti